Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 6-Our Day in Pictures!

Our final day here in Hartselle was a busy one! Each family team had multiple jobs and responsibilities they took on to help at various work sites and back at camp.  The two work sites that still had work to be accomplished were completed and the camp was cleaned and organized to prepare for our departure tomorrow.  Our evening will consist of a dinner out together, worship, time in our family groups for small group discussion, and a final night of fellowship.





Be sure to read below for an update of each family group's hard work from today!  Also, make sure to follow along with our final devotional tomorrow morning.

We greatly appreciate your prayers and support from home this week...they have truly made an impact! Please be in prayer for our safe travels as we head back home tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to check out the blog...haha. I love seeing all the pictures of you all, it looks like it has been an awesome week. I wish I could have been there with you guys. I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete